Austin Krajicek, a member of the Texas A&M Men’s Tennis Hall of Fame, has been selected to represent the United States team at the upcoming Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan announced Thursday by the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee.
Krajicek will play alongside his regular doubles partner Tennys Sandgren as he dons the red, white and blue for the first time at the Olympics. Krajicek and Sandgren are set to make the first round of Wimbledon on Friday in London.
Tennis is scheduled to start on Saturday July 24 and end on Sunday August 1.
Austin Krajicek | United States
- Years at Texas A&M: 2008-11
- Birthplace: Brandon, Florida.
- Inducted into the Texas A&M Athletics Hall of Fame in 2021
- Teamed with Jeff Dadamo to win the 2011 NCAA Doubles Championships, which was the first in Texas A&M program history
- Six-time All-American
- Doubles Texas A&M program leader wins
- A career-high ATP 94 in singles and 35 in doubles
FOLLOW THE AGIES
Visit 12thman.com for more information on Texas A&M Men’s Tennis. Fans can keep up to date with the A&M men’s tennis team on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter by following @AggieMTEN.